March 29, 2008

Unusual Body Art-Dental Tattoos






I,in my naivety,thought that I had seen the last frontier for body tattoos when I saw people getting inked inside their eyes. I was so wrong! But it never occurred to me that some people would want to get tattoos on their teeth!!! Tooth artist (what is it? a trade, a craft or a profession?) Heward Dental labs can create custom made, hand painted artwork on your teeth. Having been in business in this industry for 30 years, “We have found that there is a lack of true artists in our industry. Our technicians were trained first to be artists and then taught how to construct teeth. Inventorspost said: “they say that you will have your very own custom crown in 6 easy steps which include obtaining a prescription, picking out your artwork, deciding where you want it, and visiting your dentist to have it put in place”. Prices for the dental work range anywhere from $75 to $500. How bizarre. via

No comments:

Post a Comment